This pudding is especially for kids. Eating only healthy food makes Jack dull so binging sometimes is okay. But then wheat germ is such a food that it could be easily used in any dish be it cookies or cakes or muffins. Today I have tried making Pudding by adding wheat germ into it just to ensure that some nutrients are also going in the tummy of the kids along with tasty yummy. So here is the recipe of Wheat Germ Chocolate Pudding.
- 1 packet Digestive Biscuit (I have taken small pac)
- 1 cup Harmony Wheat Germ
- 2 tbsp Butter (you can use ghee as well)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Hazel nut Spread
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 cup thick custard
1) Crush the digestive biscuits in powder in a bowl and add wheat germ and butter to it. Mix well. Set it in the mold and freeze it for 15 min.
2) After putting our biscuit base in freeze to set make a thick custard. Add 2 tbsp of custard powder to cold milk and mix and then add it to boiling 1 cup milk and stir continuously. Then add 3 tsp sugar to it. Refrigerate it as well.
3) Once Biscuit base is set. Bring it out from the bowl and place it in a bowl. Spread Custard over it evenly.
4) And then the most tempting thing. Mix Chocolate spread (I use nutrella) with cream to loosen it a bit and then spread it over custards.
5) Freeze it for 2 hours. Eat it chilled. Do not let it rest at room temperature for long as chocolate will melt.