Eggless No Bake Easy Wheat Germ Biscuit Brownie Recipe – Step by Step
Before starting, a special thanks to Nags for sharing this marvelous recipe on her food blog cookingandme.com. Chocolate Brownie is speciallyadoredby kids but inclusion of Harmony Wheat Germ makes it nutritious as well without affecting the original taste of the brownie. Its like a win-win situation for mum- taste bhi and health bhi.
So here is the recipe of this yummy and nutritious Biscuit Brownie.
- 20-25 Marie biscuits
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup roasted nut of choice (I used Cashew Nuts)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 of a 400gm tin condensed milk (I used low fat Milkmaid)
- 1/2 cup Harmony Wheat Germ
1. Coarsely crush marie biscuits into a small bit. Do not powder it.
2. Add icing sugar or powdered sugar to it.
3. This is the favorite ingredient of children: Cocoa powder, add and mix well.
4. Then add roasted cashew nuts. You can use any other nuts like Hazel nuts, almond, peanut etc. according to the taste.
5. This is the favorite ingredients of mums: Harmony Wheat Germ which ensures the addition of nutrients in the brownie. Mix it well.
6. Then add milkmaid or condensed milk to the mixture and stir is well so that it combines into a wet brownie batter.
7. Set it in a container and freezer it overnight.
Eat these delicious yet nutritious Brownie cool for a great taste.